Empowering Administrative Professionals
Ascend2Success Career Coaching Program
Career Coaching is about helping you close the gap between where you are today and where you want to be in the future. Successful athletes, executives, and superstars regularly enlist the services of a great coach to assist in their career success. They invest in themselves. They invest in their future. At Ascend2Success, we want you to make that same investment.
Ascend2Success dba Linda McFarland offers an exciting, creative career coaching program designed specifically for administrative professionals. We believe in listening, motivating, offering support, and creating action plans to help you reach your career goals. We center our approach on your specific preferences and needs, so you can navigate your career with confidence. Private one-on-one coaching is the most effective means to elevate your administrative career.
Coaching sessions are tailored to each client’s specific needs and privacy is assured. Where sensitive information is involved, coaching may be the only practical option. In addition to teaching skills to enhance your executive/assistant business partnership, coaching is available to assist with a variety of topics to strengthen your career and build a solid partnership with your leader.
**Services will be provided virtually by phone or video. A face-to-face meeting can be arranged and will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
One-on-one coaching sessions are confidential and personalized.
Schedule your appointment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the time schedule doesn’t meet with your needs, special arrangements can be made.
Days and hours available:
- Monday-Friday 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. PT | 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. PT
- Saturday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. PT
- Other times may be arranged as requested
Areas of Focus
- Assertiveness and/or self-confidence
- Techniques to focus on delivering results and developing relentless patience
- Review current strengths and weaknesses and set goals to move weaknesses to strengths
- Work on keeping the mindset of a positive attitude and develop positive rapport with others
- Persuasion and influencing techniques
- Review calendaring techniques and tips to prioritize
- Discuss scenarios and situations in the workplace and how to use creative and strategic thinking
- Improve interpersonal skills and use common sense
- Techniques and processes to improve travel planning
- Explore ways to anticipate executive’s needs
- Interview techniques and resume review
- Increase trustworthiness and credibility
- Handle crisis with composure and a calm demeanor
- Review communication techniques to build communication skills, and practice how to successfully use techniques to work with difficult people
- Coach and discuss ideas to keep flexible when business continues to change
- Tools for performance review preparation and goal setting
- Identify crucial conversations and techniques for successful outcomes
- Ideas and solutions for managing projects
- Collaboration with co-workers
- Overcome procrastination and increase productivity and time management techniques
- Methods for problem solving and thinking on your feet
- Build a professional image and presence
- Improve meeting management and organizational skills
- Additional topics available and customized
- Engage with others to develop collaborative environment
- Develop leadership attributes
- Additional topics available and customized (include your specific topic by sending an email or completing a client profile information sheet)
Key Benefits of Our Coaching Services
- Create a vision for your career and identify resources available to assist you as you navigate your career path
- Offer you new perspectives on challenges you are facing and help you to create new strategies for handling those challenges
- Discuss ways to effectively handle existing and new work responsibilities
- Provide exercises that relate to the work you are doing and the areas you want to refine
- Partner with you to help you be accountable for commitments and setting goals
- Provide administrative expertise to help clients gain confidence in their administrative professional career
- If needed, work with you and your leader to develop a solid business partner relationship
- Assist with upcoming interviews, presentations, projects, or other areas outside your comfort zone.