About Linda McFarland
Author | Coach | Trainer | Speaker | CEO Assistant
More About Linda:
- Executive Assistant to CEO, Sophos and 20+ years in Silicon Valley supporting over a dozen CEOs spanning the medical, energy, and high-technology industries.
- In 2012, launched Ascend2Success to help administrative professionals maximize their potential through coaching, training, and speaking.
- From 2014-2016, Co-founder of Admin to Admin with Stacy Leitner and Lisa Olsen.
- Founder and active member of the Silicon Valley Catalysts Association (SVCA), a group for CEO Assistants in Silicon Valley (1995-Present).
- Advisory Board member (2015-Present) for Silicon Valley Admin Awards, an organization that is the first and only awards program of its kind in the country that publicly recognizes the invaluable contributions of administrative professionals.
- Along with a team of CEO Assistants and UCSC Extension of Silicon Valley, Linda helped develop the first certificate program for administrative professionals and was an advisory board member, master instructor, and guest lecturer from 2005-2010.
- With her sense of adventure, Linda McFarland and Joanne Linden co-authored the book, Sitting on a File Cabinet, Naked, with a Gun: True Stories of Silicon Valley CEO Assistants.
- In-demand guest speaker at corporate events and conferences including: Admin to Admin, Q1 Productions, International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP), Administrative Professionals Conference (APC), Office Dynamics (certified trainer), MPI event planner conferences, Microsoft Annual Global Administrative Conference, and more.
- Certified trainer for Office Dynamics – Star Achievement Series®
- In 2009-2011, co-founded PlanetAdmin, a training company for administrative professionals.
- Married, four children, 6+ grandchildren.